Exactration’s Patented SkimMateTM is an Adjustable Floating Skimmer head designed specifically for skimming the surface layer of a liquid-filled tank containing tramp oils. Offered in a wide array of sizes, these Skimmers are ideal for removing surface and floating tramp oils from liquids. The Floats following the tank level while maintaining a constant skim level during operation. The Receiver box, which is mounted in a fixed position, gathers the concentrated tramp oils and is pumped to our Patented BiSepTM Oil Separator for final removal. Unlike the conventional Ball-Type Floating skimmers with hoses that ultimately sink, these units maintain their skimming levels and offer fine-tune adjustments for skimming more or less of the liquid surface.
Exactration SkimMateTM features:
- Patented Technology
- Wide array of sizes ranging from 5 to 50 gpm (Custom sizes available)
- Works in tandem with our Patented BiSepTM Oil Separator
- Excellent for Washer or Coolant Applications
- Dual Floats with Adjustable Weir
- Fixed Receiver box that can be hard-piped (no hoses pulling down on floats)
- Other designs available for low profile sumps or small tanks
Download our brochure for additional information on this product.